Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sucre Tire

So i had school today. I woke up and walked into a wall. I knew it was going to be a bad start. So i had school from 8:30 with a break at 11:30 til 12:30 and then we got out around 2ish. Anyway...class didn't go well for me. Actually it went BAD. Not only did my sugar cook incorrectly so I had to make it over, but my colors turned out like crap AND my fingers were SOOO blistered from friday so i could BARELY pull! So, needless to say my sculpture is REALLY bad. I also had to borrow kaili's camera to take pictures. Well they got lost somewhere...but she's still looking...so I'll keep you posted if they get found! Anyway...chef said to me "having a bad day huh?" and I was like...yah. Guess my sculpture was THAT bad! It was pretty bad...too bad you can't see! Oh...but I forgot to tell you chef made pistachio ice cream and a cherry clafoutis for us in class. We asked and he was happy to do it. So we had a nice snack.
After school I went to this place called Body Minute. 10 minutes and 15 euros later I had waxed legs. It was GREAT! I then went grocery shopping and went home. I was starving since I didn't eat all day except for what chef made. I had a craving for eggs...so I ate some. I then relaxed and didn't do much. Washed my uniform. Eventually I layed down and watched Cinderlla Story. It was cute. I went to bed at 12.

No comments: