Saturday, May 26, 2007

Croquembouche 1

So I woke up at Kaili's house about 7, as usual, then went back to bed til 9 and woke up again and everyone started talking and Katie left to go to a hair appt. And I said I had a few more hours so I went back to bed til 11 when Lauren left to go to class. So I left to at like 11:15. I came home and I was SO productive. Laundry, MAJOR putting away of boxes in my room, made big lunch, showered, and got ready for school. I know...school on a saturday AND at 3:30! boo. So at 3:30 was part on of what Kaili calls a "Croque of shit" I agree. However...i had some fun! It was tedious...but pretty fun to me! from 3:30 to 6:30 i was pretty much playing with Nougatine. I'd show u the pictures of the base...but I'm not impressed yet and kinda embarrassed. And chef even said to me "that doesn't look pretty" I said...I know...i agree. I laughed. It's my first time...he can't tell me that. RUDE. oh well...i'm NEVER gonna make one of these in my life ever. But it would be pretty cool to have it at my wedding! Anyway...after school I went to Monoprix and bought TONS of stuff for a salad. I came home and made a salad with tomatoes, cucumber, artichokes, green olives with feta in marinade, baby shrimp, shredded crab meat, avocado, and this balsamic and lemon olive oil dressing i bought. GREAT salad. Just what I needed. Then I worked on labeling some pictures online. Then I worked on more italy stuff. It's so soon and I'm getting nervous!!!! I graduate so soon and I leave so soon. I'M NOT READY :) ok...nite all

No comments: