Monday, May 21, 2007

Annonce

To those who were miserable that I left and now could care less if i came home-
To those who were miserable that I left and wish I would come home soon-
To those who wished I would have left sooner and now wish I was home-
To those who wished I would have left sooner and stayed forever-
And to the rest-

I am currently finishing up my intermediate of the Grand Diploma Program. After this I go onto Superior which is the final stage. I graduate from that August 29th. From that I WOULD have done an internship which would have brought me home in the beginning of Dec.

BUT...I am now announcing officially that I am staying in Paris til February. I will be taking the Professional course that they offer in school here. It will be in cuisine and pastry...however at seperate times. I will speak of this in further depth later. After that I will also be doing a pastry internship here, which will take me through January atleast. So...to those who miss me to death (which by the emails, myspace, facebook and blogspot comments, phone calls and letters i recieve...seem to be just my mom and dad!!!), I regret to mention I won't be home for a while!

I think of home more than any of you even know. And if I had your telephone numbers...i would shoot you a text or a Skype phone call...but I'm phone number less. But email is just as easy. So let me know how YOU are...because you all (if you read) know how I am. Hope all is well in your country. Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Penny, I Love and miss you so much. I've ben hanging out with a guy that knows you...Brian Caraker, I think thats how you spell his name, anyway, take care dear!
xoxo,
Ellie

Anonymous said...

darling penny i wish i could come to paris and see you right now but alas i cant i read your blog every few days and i just saw this one unlce max and i luv you and i tell him all that is going on with you i was never able to get that phone # stay well keep on sending the blogs we luv them aunt corrine