Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 23, 2004

Same crap different day :) Gym, school at 12:30. I had a PD first and we learned bread. SO many diffrent kinds. And they gave us wine and cheese with it too. How nice! Then at 3:30 I had a CD. We learned a fish bouillabaisse, a calamari salad, and a lemon tart. All very tasty. Then at 6:30 I baked bread! I had such a blast. My fingers were so sticky...but i didn't care. I had the BIGGEST smile on my face the entire time. I think i love baking bread. I think that is my calling. Time to do reasearch on a job ;) Chef didn't say anything on anyone's bread...he gave us all 10s. So judge for yourself. The baguette tasted like crap...but what do you expect when you dont have 8 hours to let the dough rise! Also, chef was being stupid again and he told me not to put this on my blog, but i did it anyway! And Melissa wearing chef's hat holding her bread that she was SOOO proud of because she has never made bread!



At 9:30 I came home and crammed a bit more for my exam and then went to bed :)

No comments: