Sunday, May 20, 2007

pluie

I woke up at 10 because it was raining all morning and I knew there would be nothing to do. All morning, I cleaned, did laundry, and talked to Madame and Monsieur. Eventually I ate lunch and then put on clothes. I picked up Liz at her hotel and we walked to WHSmith. I bought a book and a magazine. I am saving the book for italy. I wanted 3 books, but they didn't have the others! Then we walked back and I introduced her to Madame. She has decided to rent the other room when Bee leaves. So that's nice. Atleast I'll have a roomate right away. After that we walked back towards her hotel and grabbed something to eat. Then I came home, vacuumed, and am trying to study...but you know me and procrastinating! I'll get some done and then will eventually go to bed. 1 and 1/2 weeks left of class til i'm a superior student!!!!!!!

No comments: