Sunday, May 27, 2007

deprimant

today was such a gloomy, depressing day! I woke up at like 10ish and didn't do much. I made eggs and toast for breakfast. Then eventually at 12:30 or so I said to Liz, let's leave and go to the american grocery store! So we did. And it was raining. And only one of the two places were open. And we spent absurd amounts of money on stupid american products. But the dr pepper is worth it :) Then we came home. And i was lazy again. I worked on Italy a bit more and actually finished that. Or enough that I didn't want to work on it anymore! Then eventually we showered and met Sarah up for dinner at a Thai place in China Town. Still raining. It was good food though and heated discussions. Then we came home. Once again...lazy and putzing! Tomorrow though...STUDY! For now...bed.

No comments: