Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy! Miss you :)

So once again...gym but after that no class :) Instead I went to the train station to book my italy tickets. You don't wanna hear the boring story, so I won't tell you. Anyway, go to school early and did some printing on the computer and then at 2 I took my cuisine final at which I probably didn't do too well at. But that's ok. it was only 10 percent of my entire grade. Everything i studied was NOT on it. Oh well. nuff said. Then after class I walked Katie to my hairdresser's so she could get her hair done ;) Then I went to Darty to buy and external hard drive so my computer doesn't die! Then I walked back to school to talk to a supervisor about somethings. Then I went home to drop off my stuff. Then I walked back towards school and met up with Bee and her mom for dinner :) We had a lovely dinner. After I walked home and ran an errand. I am now home organizing my life! And about to go set up my hard drive. However I am so tired I may plop. Either way...write more tomorrow :)

No comments: