Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 25, 2007

Ok...so today wasn't a normal day for me. I slept in. I didn't go to the gym. I didn't go to my first class (which was my LAST practical in cuisine for the trimester) Ok...so my "senioritis" kicked in. It was the night of the party so I wanted to rest up! Oh well...so Trephene came over before school and I waxed her eyebrows then we walked to the post office then school. At 12:30 we had our LAST cuisine demo for this term. I can't even remember what we learned because it was SO boring. It was some beef stew stuff with bread on the top, fried veggies and a cheese and blackberry tart. None of which were that good. But on the last day they give you champage :) So fun! Then at 3:30 we had NOT our last demo for pastry. It was one of two demos on Croquembouche. It's a cake usually had a weddings, communions and other stuff like that. But it's not a cake. I can't explain it til you see it. Anyway...it was HORRIBLY boring. At first i thought maybe because it was the end of the trimester...but no...it WAS boring. EVERYONE in class must have left atleast once :) and some people actually left halfway through! Anyway...at 6ish when we finished there was a MAJOR downpour. So bad that i saw Bee sitting in the wintergarden and she didn't wanna leave til it stopped. i told her I had an umbrella. SO we waited for like 30 min and eventually left, but it was still raining badly. We stopped for chinese takeout on the way home. Came home and sat down with Bee and Liz for dinner. It was really nice. Then I forced myself to get dressed. I wanted to go to the party badly...but the weather was so crappy and NOT helping my cute outfit :) So I went to Kaili's at 9ish and then we went to the boat. From then on you can see the pics :) After the boat we went to the Highlander for a bit. (it's a bar...been there a few times...superbowl if you recall) The night was great! I talked to tons of people I don't normally talk to and Bee and I took a great picture :) And I definately had my fair share to drink!

Then at 3:30am Kaili, Katie, Lauren and I went back to Kaili's. I drunk dialed my mom and the birthday boy salt :) I ate my traditional PB and J :) Then we all went to bed in some sort of a bed like thing! Write more tomorrow :)

No comments: