Friday, April 27, 2007

April 27, 2007

What a beautiful day!!!! I sadly woke up at 7:30 when I didn't have an early class today but I went with it anyway. Went to the gym, came home and got ready and walked to my favorite, Le Marais. I went to Sephora and H and M and did damage :) But it was worth it! Then Lauren met up with me and we walked around and I had a new frappacino at Starbucks. Banana chocolate chip...great stuff! Then at 3:30 we had a CD. Although it was beautiful out and I didn't want to go...it was WELL worth it. We did get midterms and I was pleased, but the food was AMAZING! we learned a puff pastry with mushroom flan and asparagus with an asparagus, onion and truffle cream sauce, lamb chops with onions and potatoes in a broth, and for dessert a chocolate fondant and pistachio ice cream! AMAZING! then after school I came home and made myself dinner then stayed VERY busy doing so much stuff I dont even remember! But now I'm going to bed because I have another busy day of shopping (and shipping) for gifts tomorrow! There are important birthdays coming up!!! love to all :)

No comments: