Sunday, April 29, 2007

No sushi :(

My body loves to wake me up at 7:30 even when we don't have school. So i just go with it. Actually I think I woke up at 8 today. Anyway, I went to the gym. Weird things happen at the gym. As I was leaving, a group of about 20 goodlooking men walk in (maybe my age) and one guy dressed up in a tiger suit with a yellow noise maker and they start taking pictures of him on the machines. I had to walk through them all while I was nasty and sweaty! How fun. Then I came home and was very lazy but eventually left the house. From 12-5 I walked around and shopped and did a whole lot of nothing. I didn't get anything accomplished but my feet hurt really badly. OH!!! yes yes yes...i DID get picked up buy a french guy who managed to walk and talk to me down the street because I told him I couldnt do coffee with him but I would chat with him. English ofcourse. Come to find out, he went to college in Israel and he is fluent in Hebrew. Not my type though. He did say I was his. It was rather amusing. I was flattered. Anyway...at 5 I found a grassy area and layed down for about 45 min til it got cloudy. Then came back home and read a little and talked to my parents. Then at 8:15 I left to go meet my friends for sushi. Now...we had talked about this since the middle of the week. We were supposed to do it last nite. That didn't happen for some other reasons. So we were going to do it tonite. I was the first to arrive at the restaurant...CLOSED! I was so upset. So when everyone else arrived...we looked for another place and since I was with a group I didn't want to be the rude one and say we HAVE to eat sushi if the majority didn't want to. Well the majority was so hungry so we just picked a place we knew was good. So we went for italian. I was kinda upset so I ate a salmon salad which was inplace of my sushi while everyone else was eating pasta and pizza. Oh well. This week though...i BETTER get my sushi! Then after that we went to a bar and i had a few beers. Took the metro home and was in bed by 2 :)

No comments: