Monday, April 23, 2007

soleil

It was a beautiful day and after my 14 hrs of sleep at 8:30 I woke up feeling much better. So I eventually showered and got my tushy out of the house before 11. I walked and walked and walked to the 1st to WHSmith, but it wasn't open til 1. So I started to just randomly walked and I eventually got to one of the places that happened to be on CNN's 2007 list of best boulangerie's. This place was for the best baguette. I beg to differ! Anyway...finally the bookstore was open and I went in and bought my book. Then I went to a cafe and had a tomatoe and buffalo mozarella salad because a baguette wasn't going to tie me over til dinner. Then I walked a bit more and eventually i plopped down on some grassy area and fell asleep for maybe an hr and a half. And now i have a watch mark and tshirt lines :) But atleast I have some color on my face! Anyway...it was gorgeous outside! Then eventually I walked home taking a detour to the only grocery store I could find open on a sunday to buy some veggies. I came home and made myself pasta with cauliflour, mushrooms and onions. I actually cooked dinner for myself!!! Cool huh? Then I read outside on my terrace a bit, did some computer stuff til it died, then went to bed. Overall, it was a beautiful day and even better that i was able to spend it outside!

No comments: