Saturday, March 10, 2007

Un Beau Jour

Wow...I didn't even realize how late I was sleeping because I was so comfortable in Kaili's bed ;) We woke up at 12 and I put on my clothes from last nite and did the "walk of shame", but i took the metro so I didn't have to look too foolish for too long! It was GORGEOUS outside. Sunny and warm. No coat needed today! Well I got home and I changed quickly and went right back out the door and met up with Kaili, Lauren and Trephene at Breakfast in America at 2ish. That's some great food the day after drinking...grease and all ;) Then we walked around for a while and eventually wound up at the movie theatre and Rick met up with us. We went to see Dreamgirls at 4:45. No worries...it was in english...with french subtitles. I may have picked up some words! Anyway, this was my second time seeing it and I love it so much. I pretty much cried the entire movie. It's such a great story with beautiful music. I just love it. Then I walked home at 7 when the movie was over. Spent a few hrs putzing around online then hit the hay! So far it's been a GREAT weekend. And I am blessed to have such friends.

No comments: