Friday, March 9, 2007

March 9, 2007

Well I woke up this morning at 5am to begin my studies for my exam. Well not begin, cause as you all know I've been studying a lot! But further my studies since I didn't study last nite! Well I didn't feel well cause I ate meat last nite (don't feel bad lauren!!!) she feels bad cause she ordered it! it's really ok...i did it to myself. Not to mention i ate too much...so i felt bloated. anyway, i read over my notes and left my house around 7 to go to school! As i arrived i saw all of my friends at the coffee shop and I was thrilled cause all I needed was a double espresso to start me off! So i walked in and what a wonderful way to start the day off was by meeting Katie's Husband who is intown! VERY EXCITING!!! He bought us our coffee which was very sweet. Went to school, got dressed and as you can see as my main picture now is me in my chef's uniform, I actually got around to taking it! (thank you kaylee...heehee!) Well we all lined up waiting to hear which two dishes were chosen and which one we were going to be doing. As I walked in, I got a yellow chip and ALL of my friends got blue chips. He announced yellow is rabbit and blue is brill. OY! I knew i took all those rabbit pictures for a reason! So i worked my butt off today! I knew what i had to do. I had to bring it to the table! YES! And I did. I don't know if I was allowed to take pictures, but I did. I wasn't sure how to present it, but we had to present all of the food we made, not just one piece like in practicals. So voila!

After we finished a bunch of people went out for a beer. I went to sit...but I was not about to drink because tonite was pub night for le cordon bleu. One night at the end of every trimester LCB rents out a pub for all of the students and its all you can drink beer and wine plus one cocktail and little snacks. Anyway, I sat with my friends and gabbed about the final for a while and then went to the gym. Came home and crashed. I took a much needed nap. Then eventually I cleaned my room, and refolded all of my clothes (i was bored!) and then got dressed for my evening! I went to Kaili's at about 9 and we all met there. Then we went to the pub which was called The Frog and British Library. It was fun! You can see the pictures. I think they explain it all. (cause there sure are things I don't want to explain or that don't need to be mentioned! HAHAHA!)

Afterwards at about 2:30 Lauren and I and Kaili went back to her house and I ate two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some ice cream...ok a lot of ice cream (i hadn't eaten all day except for a pear and some baguette!) and then at around 3 we fell asleep! What a GREAT nite! I love my friends :)

No comments: