Monday, March 12, 2007

ensoleille :)

What a beautiful sunny sunday! I woke up early went to the gym, came back home and got dressed and met Sarah Fritz to do a city walk. We walked the area called raspail/montparnasse. It had a great all organic street market. We also stopped at a famous brasserie called Le Select and I had a cafe au lait while Sarah had a german beer.

It was where Picasso, Matisse, Hemingway, and Fitzgerald used to go for coffee. Then we continued to walk and we got to an street art fair. So beautiful. Then we came to the famous Cimetiere du montparnasse.



A lot of famous people are buried there, but none I know :) We continued on our tour and walked through the jardin du luxembourg.

Then we decided we were close so we walked to the 4th to eat falafel since Sarah hadn't been there yet! So we sat down and ate. Then I picked up a challah for home. I got home and studied a bit, but eventually just gave up and went to bed!

No comments: