Saturday, March 3, 2007

March 3, 2007

Well I woke up too early for a saturday, but I took it. All i can say about today is that I tried to study on and off. In the morning when I tried to study I kept dosing off, so I tried to take a mini nap. Then I realized that was stupid, so I left the house to take a mini walk. I went to The Real McCoy, a mini american grocery mart. However the cafe was open, but the market part wasn't. The cafe did sell some products so I bought three things...diet cherry coke, diet dr pepper, and philly light chive cheese. All for too much money...but they will be worth it when eaten! Then I walked to buy Melissa's bday gift! Came home, made myself an exceptional lunch, wrapped her gift, did some london research, and then hit the books again. All afternoon I studied, did london research, and talked online to Lauren/Kaili. Fun afternoon...wasted away. Then I eventually showered later in the evening. And walked to meet Kaili and Lauren at Rick's House. There I met up with a bunch of peeps to celebrate Melissa L's Bday! I bought her tupperware and wrote her name on it, plus 3 pens. Long story unless you know Melissa! But she loved it! I stayed for two hours, then I came home cause Sunday I have a big day ahead of me! To bed for now!

No comments: