Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feb 26, 2007

Woke up still feeling miserable, but i HAD to go to my first class because it was an option for my final exam. So at 8:30 I had my PP. It was to make the mogador. I was pretty much out of it. Chef felt bad for me and gave me a hug, pinched my cheeks a few times, and actually gave me the name of a medicine to go get when class ended. I tried my hardest to work efficiently, but I just wanted to get out of there. I did ok, but my genoise needed to be soaked more. I was in a rush, so I didn't think about small things like that. Anyway, the finish product looked good, and I'm glad I went so atleast if i get it on the final I know what to do.

After that I had to go home. I skipped, yes i know, skipped my next practical. It was the pork which 1) i didn't like in the first place and 2) wasn't on the final list so I didn't feel that bad. I went to the pharmecie and picked up more drugs then went home and napped. When I went back to school at 3:30 for my CD everyone said I had more color in my face and looked better so I guess i was feeling better. In the demo we learned tarragon chicken, gnocci (made with pate a choux) and apples with meringue. To me they were all pretty bland since my taste buds weren't back yet. We got out pretty early, but I had to stay at school cause it was my last wine class. Tonite we had the test. I didn't study all weekend so I thought maybe I should look over things. Well I looked over it for maybe 10 min and then I gave up. We went into class and took the test. I don't think i failed, but i didn't do that well. However, cold medicine and wine DON'T mix. I went home a little tipsy! After class I was so happy that I made it home safe and so excited to go to bed I crashed in my clothes :)

No comments: