Thursday, February 8, 2007

Feb 8, 2007

Today was a FABULOUS DAY! Maybe because I got so much sleep (if you didn't read the last post, I slept from 6:30 last nite to 8 am this morn) It was beautious! I guess I must have needed that sleep! I felt bad that i missed enchilada night...but oh well! It will happen again! Anyway, class wasn't til 12:30 today, so I woke up, showered and went to have coffee with Katie. Then Kaili, oh so nicely, brought us the best baguettes from a place by her house and some sweet treats! So that was a great morning. Then in CD we learned deep friend shrimp and tartare sauce, veal marengo, and a fruit flan (made with raspberries and pear). All three AMAZING! Then we had a break so I went to go make a dr. appt to get some tests done that i need for my carte de sejour. Then I came home and it started to downpour. Then I went back to school for CP. I made the fried shrimp and sauce plus a cheese souffle that we learned forever ago but we finally made it today. It was so much fun! We had to de-head and skin the shrimp. I took a picture of my shrimp friend and then the goofy chef and the shrimp.


He said my shrimp were cooked perfectly and they tasted good as well.

As far as my souffle. He said it was beautiful and that it had perfect seasoning :) I have to agree with that myself! I loved my souffle...it looked great!

Anyway...it was fun! Then I came home (in the rain) and am about to go get some more wonderful sleep so I can have another great day tomorrow!!!!

No comments: