Monday, October 29, 2007

BEST WEEKEND EVER!

Yes...title is true! I went to disneyland and walt disney studios with Manuel. I won't talk much as I am exhausted and am anxious to put up my pictures! So...Sat morn I woke up at 6 and met manuel at the train station at 7:30. We arrived at Disney at 8:30ish and dropped off our bags at the hotel. We were at disney by 9:30 even though the park didnt open til 10. Here is the rundown of our day...The halloween show, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear laser blast, Lion King show, Star tours, lunch, It's a small world, Le Pays des Contes de Fees, Casey Jr.- Le Petit Train du Cirque, Les Voyague de Pinocchio, Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains, Phantom Manor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Big Thunder Mountain and then to end the night Peter Pan's Flight. We were finished around 9 pm. Then we went to dinner at Planet Hollywood where we ate WAY too much and I had a GREAT banana, baileys, kahlua and ice cream drink! We got back to the hotel around 11:15 and CRASHED! During the day we did so many exciting things. But one thing that was great for me is, Manuel is friends with the Artistic Director (who does all of the casting) of Disneyland Paris! So we met up with him and chatted for a while. He told me which roles dont require fluent french and he told me to contact him for an audition! Hahaha. In anycase...I'm past that...but it was GREAT to meet him if I ever want to go back to that! There is so much to tell...but so little space and so many people who could care less...so enjoy the pictures!

Day two! Our clocks were supposed to switch back. BUT our phones didnt...so we woke up at 7 am instead of 8! We packed and left the hotel. Ate breakfast at disney village and then dropped our stuff off at the luggage place. Then at 10 am Walt disney Studios opened! This is the rundown of what we did. Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular, Animagique, Aerosmith's Rock and Roller Coaster, Armageddon Special Effects, Parade, Crush's Coaster, Cinemagique, and to end we took the Studio Tram Tour! This day was packed and we ran back and forth like mad people! The highlight of the day...as lame as I sound...was seeing Remy...however we were next in line and they switched Remy for his brother...so we got upset and left and we couldnt even take a picture with Remy! Sad. Crush's Coaster was BY FAR the best ride of the weekend. However, ALL of the rollercoasters were pretty lame. It's because they have to keep them simple for the french because they don't even know what a rollercoaster really is. The ones in the US are SOOOO scary compared to here. I actually enjoyed these ones...and you people KNOW i hate rollercoasters! Then at 6 pm we went to the disneyhotel and at dinner at Inventions with the characters. It was a buffet and Manuel and I once again stuffed our face! But it was SOOOO good! We got on a 8:15 train and I actually got to bed by 10:15 or so.

MOST AMAZING weekend in Paris. I owe everything to manuel for going with me. And we managed to do it pretty cheap! I can't wait to go again!

No comments: