Friday, November 2, 2007

November 1, 2007

Ahhh....November! CRAZY how time flies. Anyway, today was my day off...and a day off it was! I woke up at 9 (i know...too early for a day off!) and I actually went to the gym. Went upstairs and saw how packed it was (EVERY treadmill was in use) and walked right back downstairs and left :) Oh well. It wasn't meant for me to workout today! I went to the grocery store to pick up some things for my party. I then came home and layed around and played on my computer. Then Maria and Patrick came over to drop off their bags. Then they left and I took and hr and a half nap. Then I woke up, showered, and Liz and I met Maria and Patrick at L'entrecote! YUMMERS! we had a delicious dinner and came home at 9:30ish. Maria used my computer to book some of her trip and then I went to bed at 11 pm. Maria and Patrick stayed in the other room. It was a GREAT day off. I wish there could be more days like this ;) (and it was GREAT seeing Maria!!!)

No comments: