Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 30, 2007

I woke up today and went to the gym. Came home and for some reason was running very late! Made dinner for manuel and I and then got dressed. Had to buy gloves for sugar work on the way to school. Got to school and luckily first we had a demo at 12:30. It was boring. We watched him pull sugar...like i haven't seen THAT before! Then we had a short break and then at 3:30 til 8:30 with one 30 min break we pulled sugar. AHHHHH!!! i absolutely HATE pulling sugar. My fingers hurt and I was bored out of my mind. Not to mention the recipe we use in Professional is different so the sugar was hard and breaking and the temperature of the room was not right. I managed to make one thing. The colors look different in the picture, but it was white, purple and green. It's definately not my best work. So i threw it out ;)

Anyway...by the end of the night ALL i wanted to do was go home. BUT after class there was some korean thing going on at school so there was a PLETHERA of korean food left over. SO our class demolished the food table. It was SOOO yummy! I got home around 9:30 and went to bed around 11 after sending emails upto wazoo!

No comments: