Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 25, 2007

Well Amy was still asleep when I woke up at 7:30 to go to the gym. I did my work out and came home to find that she was gone! She left me a note though. So that was ok. Anyway, I got dressed and went to school. Yes early, but just for a minute to say hi to the woman who accepted me into the Gastronomy program and to accept my acceptance ;) (i just recieved my letter on friday-i didnt know they had so many applicants...so I just started telling people i was in!) Anyway, I came back home and started filling out my paper work for my internship. But it has to be in french, so I am trying to get some help on it. I tried to clean my room, but I got lazy! I got some leftovers together for school and my class and then I left to go to school. Today we learned a red mullet (NASTY) and fennel tart with candied oranges, chicken with crawfish steamed in seaweed with polenta covered in ham and some macaroni noodles and parmesan, and dessert was a strawberry and tomato gaspacho with berries and a thyme crisp. Dessert was outstanding. That's it. We once again worked collectively on the chicken dish. Peter wasn't there again. I don't know if I mentioned that yesterday or the day before. But he's been MIA since our class last thur. He didn't come to my party on sat either...so not we started getting worried. Anyway, we worked hard and fast. We overcooked our chicken...but we were just talking so much we didnt look at it too often! But I plated my dish and people seemed to like the plating.

After class Dzintra drove me and Amy home again. She decided one more night was prolly a good idea. I read and she talked to her boy and at 11 pm i crashed :)

No comments: