Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Le Market

Sunday was lame. But then Kaili and I went to dinner at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's restaurant Le Market. I've been to two of his restaurants in NY (one of them on my 25th birthday). This place was outstanding. And Kaili and I had a blast!!! We splurged majorly...but it was worth it...especially since it was our last dinner together. We had the best bottle of red wine I have ever tasted! Plus our meal was exceptional. So simple yet so delicious. See for youself :) We ordered stuff and just split it all!

Black Plate (appetizers)

Sauces

Duck

Mushrooms, figues and beans

Lamb

Cheesecake

Chocolate Cake
It was a great evening. I'm not sure about Kaili, but i think for me, it was a long overdue dinner waiting to happen. It was nice. Good company and good food. 3 hrs later I came home and went to bed at 12. What a GREAT way to end the weekend!!!

No comments: