Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 21, 2007

I didn't think my days could get busier! I woke up at 9 and started my day! First I went to Monoprix (and sadly I had to take the rolly cart). Then I had to come home and unfill that. Then I went to the Grand Epicerie (without the cart!) and found out they don't sell blintzs in Paris...so I have to make my own! I came home and got dressed for my first training session. So i went to the gym early to do a bit of cardio. I see Sebastien...who is manuel's trainer also and who is about to be mine and I tell him I am his appt today. He says there was a mixup so he can't train me but his friend Michel will train me. I was so upset. BUT Michel is the cute guy who always flirts with me...so life isn't that bad. And he speaks better english than Seb, but I thought with Seb I'd be forced to speak french which is a good thing! Anyway, Michel and I trained...and he was flirting...I was flirting...the session ends. He puts his hand on the table and I notice his ring. I asked what it was and he said he was engaged. BUMMER! Oh well...onto the next man :) But it was fun! Atleast I made a friend at the gym...and he said he would help me with my french...but i REFUSE to go there...if you catch my drift! So...i left the gym after making another appt with sebastien this time! I came home and had to go back to the Grand Epicerie for the filling of the Blintzs cause I forgot that. I came home and started baking! I made the blintzs, rugelach, mandel bread, and a honey apple cake. I also boiled my noodles for the next day! I finished around 11 pm. At that point I was fasting so I couldn't taste my food anyway. Bummer! I also got to read a bit which was nice, when my food was in the oven. It was so relaxing. I went to bed around 12.

No comments: