Saturday, September 1, 2007

August 31, 2007

Today we left from my house and went to Montmarte, Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. It took shorter than we thought. But we did 3 of the cards that I have from my Paris City Walks because it was the easiest way to show them that area. We ate lunch at some dinky place off the street which my mom insisted that people told her "oh my friends picked places off the street and they said they were great" WRONG! it was horrible. Never bring a foodie to some random place!!! Anyway...we then went to the Champs Elysees and Ave Montaigne where we didn't spend money but we did do a lot of great window shopping. I also got to show mom and dad where I want to do my internship. And that was where we saw the most expensive cars made in the world...no joke. My dad was in heaven....pastries and cars!! We finished our walk, stopping at Laduree (my favorite place for macaroons) for dinner and dessert of course. The meal was fine...with some minor interruptions because according to mom "we were american" but I don't think that was it. After dinner I bought a box of macaroons for mom and dad to try. We then got on the metro and I sent mom home and dad came over to my house to get his computer. I read my book, did some laundry, and went to bed by 10:30. I am so worn out by all this walking!!!!

No comments: