Thursday, August 30, 2007

August 30, 2007+ Superior Photos

Still on cloud nine and so confused as to why cuisine ;) But i'll take it! Anyway...we had a nice day today. I met mom and dad at their hotel with breakfast food galore...ok pastries! We left the hotel around 9:45 and went to rue de rivoli. We walked the entire street until eventually we met manuel at L'as Du Falafel and ate a yummy lunch! Then we walked more and we went to the Picasso museum and the jewish museum. Both I've been to before so it wasn't too much excitement for me. We then took an ice cream break at Amarino's. Then some more shopping at BHV...but no one bought anything. Then we decided to take the boat ride today which was an hr tour of the seine and sights. It's so pretty here :) After that we went to dinner at Le Comptoir de Relais...one of my favorites. I think my parents liked it as well. I came home and chatted online and am about to go to bed! but I am leaving you with a slide show of all of the work I did in Superior. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pen why 4 pistache cakes unc max would love any of them and i luv the frog he's so cute i don't understand french but i think some of the veal dishes look great i hope mom and dad are enjoying being with you i know i would i stayed at a hotel on the rue de rivoli on my 1st trip to paris very fond memories love you aunt corrine