Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 28, 2007

Mom and Dad day 1!! Well..they were tired so they slept in later than i thought...while i woke up early to wait for them. We eventually got out of the house at like 10:45. Long story short...we waited at the eiffle tower for almost 4 hours and only dad and I went up. Mom is scared of heights. Then we went to the Musee D'orsay and they were starving so part of the time we sat down to eat inside the museum which cut our time there short. Which also killed our day short. We finished there and I walked them through Bon Marche and Grand Epicerie (my favorite grocery store). We then went to dinner at L'entrecote (where i took liz for her bday dinner) and they liked it. Not as much as I do though. I went back to their hotel at 9ish to help my dad with his computer. I walked home and tried to work on my graduation gifts and it still doesnt work. I gave up, read and went to bed fairly early! That was my long day short! That's how most of the blogs will be since the only people who really read them are mom and dad. But look forward to tomorrows...it's GRADUATION DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i read your blog!!! and i even show your pictures to other people! mom really liked your sugar designs :)

love, leslie