Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26, 2007

Last day of freedom...well for 10 days ;) That just means mom and dad are coming...but im stoked!!! Anyway...I woke up at 8:15! I couldn't sleep. I cleaned my room...sheesh I've been cleaning a lot. I fixed my computer...still not working perfectly! I ironed my graduation dress, did laundry, and left the house to run some errands. I am all ready for my parents to come! I can't wait! Well first i need to finish this exam!!!! Hurry up already!!! :) after i got home from my errands I made a great lunch, and then worked on graduation gifts more. Kaili stopped over for a second to bring me the cord for her camera. But from that point on I was working on gifts til I gave up at 10 pm. Oh, with an hr break for dinner and a shower. But my computer is so messed up. The program I was using died on me every five minutes. and that is NOT an exaggeration!!!! That's why i gave up at 10 because I could have kept going. That and i have an exam tomorrow....oh yah and MY PARENTS COME! Gotta go to bed now :) toodles.

No comments: