Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 24, 2007

Today was a day off. Ok...so all of them are days off...except monday when I have my exam! Anyway...I got a lot done today. I did laundry, ironed, organized, and a bunch of stuff you don't care to read about :) Eventually I left and went shopping. Didn't succeed at getting shoes. Which didn't matter cause I wore ones I had. Anyway...I went to school at around 12:30ish. The chef told me he got a reservation for me and my parents at the restaurant i've been trying to get into for a month now :) They are good for something. jk! And then i printed some things. And then Dzintra finished her final and I went to her place to tan. After that I went shopping...more like walking...on the Champs Elysees. It was a nice day out so thats ok. Nice meaning, NOT raining! I eventually got home later than i thought and I ate some dinner and had to get dressed! Let's just say after i got dressed...liz and I said to ourselves...wow...there are two hookers in our house! But liz and i looked good! We were ready to go OUT! oh yah...it was the trimestrial party! Again it was on the boat. The pictures are blury because it was so dark! but you can see a little bit. And the first one was of me at home putzing on my computer :) We had a blast! CRAZY things happened if you can imagine. When the boat party ended at 1 am....liz was in need of some assistance home (didn't want her doing something stupid) so I took her home like a good roomate. Alex, our friend, assisted us home in a cab. I was fine. I sobered up because I was taking care of a few people during the evening. Anyway, when we got home Liz made popcorn and Alex and I stayed up and talked for a bit. I went to bed at 3 am. GREAT last party with all my friends :)

No comments: