Monday, July 2, 2007

July 2, 2007

Holy crap....July already...I've been here 7 months already!!!! CRAZY! Anyway, today I had to wake up extra early to go get my uniform at Sarah's house since she forgot to bring it to dinner last nite. Then I went to school at we had 8:30 PD. We learned a lemon cream with berry foam, pistachio financier with raspberry chocolate ganache, and mango and pineapple brochettes with mango and pineapple sorbet. All were OK to me. Nothing to die for. During the break i went on the computers to write a few emails. Then at 12 we had pictures. BLAH! At 12:30 we had a CD. We learned a mushroom and foie gras terrine, lamb stuffed with lots of stuff and wrapped in no other than cabbage, and dessert was a claufoutis with mango passion fruit sorbet. Eh. I was starving so I ate it. After school I was planning on going to the gym but I left my lock and id at home. So I went to the grocery store and went home. However...when I got home...THE TONY AWARDS (the dvd my cousin sent me) HAD ARRIVED! well worth not going to the gym! I blogged from the weekend, and sent some emails, made some dinner...then sat down for a relaxing (yet sad) night of the Tony's! HOW EXCITING! now to all my friends who want to discuss them...we can :) They were great and I can't wait to get to NY to see all the shows out. Makes me sad...but at the same time...makes me feel SOOO good at what I'm doing. I think my new career is going to be really good! Anyway, then I talked on the phone with a new friend i made! Long story...don't wanna talk about it. Yes it's a guy. No it's not like that. Anyway, now i'm going to bed. it was a long weekend and i need some rest!!!! Love to all :)

No comments: