Monday, July 2, 2007

Azabu

Well...I tried to wake up late...but 10:30 it was. Not too early, not too late. I was going to go to the flea market...but I was with so many people the day before, that all I wanted to do was be by myself. No hangover...just lazy! Anyway...I cleaned my room and talked to Aaron in Korea for a while! SO cool! Then eventually i watched Drop Dead Fred. I know...SOOOO old school, but it brought back many memories! Made me happy. At 4 pm I went to do my laundry at the laundry mat. Can my water just be fixed already?!?!? I got home about 5:45 and washed my hair in the (cold water) sink. Then I got dressed all cute and took Sarah Fritz out for her birthday dinner. We went to this great restuarant called Azabu! They cook on the table...like ron of japan (but not as good!!! hahaha) Anyway...We ate great food! She is a vegetarian but found PLENTY to eat. I ate some meat (amongst other things) and sadly came home and got pretty sick. Oh well. The meal was delicious though...so i guess it was worth it.



If i was feeling better I would have blogged but I went to bed as soon as I got home at 11 pm! GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

No comments: