Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19, 2007

What a lovely day! I woke up at 8:30, sadly, but some workers were pounding outside my room! I showered and got ready to leave my house but didn't leave til 10. I went to the bank and then went shopping! I went to H and M and got a dress for 8 euros and a sweatshirt to replace the one that broke. Before I knew it i was running late school so I got there and grabbed a sandwich and changed. I had a 12:30 demo which I tried hard to stay awake in! It's not that I don't get enough sleep, it's just that sometimes they are boring and I'm just tired. We also got midterms today. :) heehee. That says it all. Anyway, we learned chocolate boxes. At 3:30 we made a chocolate picture frame and box for scratch. Katie and Kaili left and so did two others so we had a small class. It was BOILING in the classroom!!! Anyway, chef said my chocolate was shiny and I did a good job because it was clean and tempered. He said I worked well also. He said it wasn't anything special...but neither is the product we had to make...so I think he meant it wasn't anything to write home about like it wasn't perfect. But it was hard to do in that hot environment. But overall he was pleased.

After class I went to the grocery store to pick up some bleach for my uniform and some dinner. I came home and ate, and then did a lot of laundry so everything would be clean for when i came home! I also made sure my uniform was spotless because it was pretty chocolately, even though i stayed more clean than the rest of my class! Then I booked my trip to ireland in sept!!! Then i packed a bit. It's now 11:30 and I didn't get any info on Madrid except for what some of my friends gave me, but i can get some in the morn. Off to bed shortly! YAH FOR MADRID TOMORROW and 4 days weekends :)

No comments: