Sunday, July 15, 2007

Casey and Dink Day 1

Best weekend EVER!!!! Ok...so far :) I woke up at 7:30 and brushed my teeth but didn't get dressed. I waited patiently for my doorbell to rang. Hell, i paced my room very anxiously! Finally at 8 am it rang! YAH!!! Casey and Andrew arrived! I was so excited! We sat around and talked and they showered since they had a LONG train ride the night before. Eventually we left the house around 11ish. We started our day off walking just right by walking through my market and picking out some of my favorite bread! Then we walked to my school and on the way I introduced them to pain au chocolate! They liked those!!!! I showed them school and then we checked them into their hotel. We then walked to Montparnasse to try and change them over some money at my bank but it was close due to the holiday. After that we went to our next destination which was the boat ride. We took an hr boat ride which was just beautiful!!!!!!!!! I got some sun and had horrible tan lines like a shirt! After that we walked through Notre Dame. Then we ate some more and I showed them Bertillon Ice Cream. They enjoyed that immensely! We proceeded to walk more and we just walked everywhere. A lot of the activities we tried to do were closed because of Bastille day. We tried to go to the Catacombs but they were closed as well. Eventually at 6ish we decided to go to Grand Epicerie and load up on goodies (cheese, bread, wine, and other stuff) for dinner! We came home and ate a huge feast! Andrew fell asleep in my bed for a while and Casey and I caught up! At around 9:30 they took off and at 9:45 I was DEAD ASLEEP in my bed. It was a LONG day...but an amazing one to say the least! enjoy the few pics we took!!!

No comments: