Friday, June 29, 2007

June 29, 2007

ahhh...day off. BUT i still woke up at 8. Went to the gym for a nice long work out, which actually made me run a bit late, but it was good! I showered there and came home and did my hair and put on nice clothes. I met Jackson at 11:30 and Le Comptoir de Relais...supposedly one of the best/cheap restaurants in Paris. I have to agree with what the birds are saying. Jackson and I had a GREAT meal. We shared appetizer and dessert and each had an entree and paid 30 euros a piece. It was definately upscale cuisine too! We split foie gras with mushrooms and then I had the rack of lamb while Jackson had some sort of Pigs Foot and I have NO clue how it was made...but it was TASTY! Then for dessert we had the ever so popular Tart Tatin with vanilla ice cream, which was a hit amongst the both of us! We agreed we would go back in a heart beat! It was fun to go with Jackson as well :)




As we parted ways, I got a starbucks because it was freezing outside and I needed something to warm me up. I then proceeded to shop for 1 pm to 5 pm. I got one shirt. I did try though. I went to buy another pair of shoes and ofcourse, they didn't have my size! Oh well. I bought a baguette and came home and ate some cheese. Then I watched a GREAT movie. I am totally into Audrey Hepburn movies at this moment in my life. I think she was brilliant! Anyway, I watched Charade. It was a horror, comedy, and romance...and I was totally sitting on the edge of my bed! You all MUST rent it! I left my house at 8 to walk to school to meet Sarah. She made the deep fried shrimp with tartar sauce in class and since she doesn't eat shrimp, I told her i was coming over for dinner ;) So I met her at school and we walked home. We ate, chatted, and did a whole bunch of nothing. Eventually I washed my uniform. I walked home at about 11:30 and then went to bed at 12:15! Yet again, another fun day!!!!!

No comments: