Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cours de patisserie

So today I woke up at 9, again, and I had a PD...YES...on a saturday! I actually left my house early and went to my market to buy bread for my friends in my class. There are a woman at my market who makes WONDERFUL bread and i think she makes it out of her home...but I'm not too sure. After that I went to class and waited for Sarah to bring me my CLEAN uniform :) No more fish smell! So from 12:30 to 3ish we learned one cake a million ways! It was a chocolate and pistachio surprise. But it was boring to say the least! And when we ate it...the choc mousse was way too over powering! I took a picture to show you how my class it when it comes to taking pictures ofthe chef's food. It's pretty funny AND that wasn't even a croweded day!

Anyway, after class I went to have a coffee with Kaili and Lauren and then sat with them and Fernando and Kara while they had a beer. Eventually it turned out to be 5 pm and I went home. I came home and decided my room looked like a bomb hit it. You know...i hated when my mom used to yell at me when I was younger that my room was always dirty, but now I thank her...because i HATE having a dirty room :) Thanks mom! Anyway, I vaacuumed, I cleaned the counter tops with that smelly stuff, and I even made my bed. Looks pretty. Then I decided to call Madame and ask what the situation was. WELL...there will be no hot water til ATLEAST the end of next week. thats ONE MONTH! My gym will be open this week. So that means I can shower with all the ugly nekked french woman. Hey...it's something! ARGH...SO PISSED. After that, I actually decided to slow down in life and read a bit. I called Trephene to see if she wanted to do dinner, but she didn't and i was kinda happy because I wasn't hungry. BUT i did decide to drink the rest (about 3/4) of my bottle of white wine i had open from thur nite. So I chugged that. And since I had no food in my body, I was pretty happy. I ended my night on a high note by sending an important email, and then went to bed at 11. Had to get ready for my big Shiatsu appt in the morn :)

No comments: