Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27, 2007

Wow...end of june already! sheesh. goes by quickly! anyway, another long day today. But once again...ended well! At 8:30 this morning I made a cake. It was chocolate and pistachio. I had enough ingredients to make two...so i did. We had nice chef...and we had a blast. It was just Kaili and i...and you know, the rest of the class! Anyway, we whipped that cake out! Before we knew it, it was 11 am! But we had fun. Chef never says anything specific about our cakes. So I think I did ok. We also made these fun flower things out of chocolate. I took 3 pics of my cake from different angles!



After class I went to the gym. Nice work out. Then came home and put on nice clothes and MAKEUP...first time in...oh...two months...maybe longer! But i was feeling low and wanted beautify myself! Sales start today. First day. And they are the entire month of July. Well, things start anywhere between 20 and 50 percent off and then in about 3 weeks they go down to 75 percent off. But obviously the good stuff is gone. Anyway, I walk by this store EVERYDAY...seriously, and I see these shoes I want. Well i've been waiting for this sale. It's been atleast a month if not longer that this store has had these shoes. So i finally go in and am ready to buy them. Yep...you guessed it. They didn't have my size. Oh well...didn't need to spend the money anyway! POOP! So i went to school for a 330 PD. I'm sorry but we learned 5 things all very similar so I'm not gonna write what they were. BUT they were mini restaurant petitfours. All tasty. And we are making 3 of them in class. So you will see them. After class I went with my friends to sit at the coffee shop til we had wine class. At 7 pm we had wine class. Tonight we learned Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Hungry, and Austria. Then I came home and i'm about to pass out! nite all.

No comments: