Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 22, 2007

Rainy friday! ALL day. I woke up at 9 like i've been and didn't do much like i've been :) AT 11 i walked to class with a pitstop at the natural store to get almond butter :) Then started to sit while katie had her coffee but it began to downpour so i went to school. At 12:30 we had a PP. We made the mango and raspberry log with crumble. A very tasty cake. And we had a nice relaxed chef who let us work pretty much as a group. It was SO quick...but what took the longest was waiting for the cake to set up! So although we finished rather early, we did a lot of standing around doing nothing. Anyway, i was a mess today. I wasn't very pleased with my cake. I didn't whip my mango mousse enough so it wasn't thick enough and not easy to pipe, but usable. And I was just messy putting it into the mold. BUT you can't always have good days. So that's ok :) It came out tasty! Chef really didn't say much to me.



After class I saw Sarah, THANK G-D! And she had class but she let me go to her house and wash my uniform and SHOWER :) So i went there, gave her my cake ;) washed my uniform, and showered! SO NICE! She lives less than five min from school. SO i walked back to school to drop off her keys. She said she is bringing my uniform back to school on sat, because we both have class. POOP. Then I went home and did my hair ;) From that point on in the evening it was a blur. I did homework, I talked on the phone to my mom and CASEY!!!!!! YAH i have a visitor in July...my first one. SOOOO excited :) and I also putzed on the computer forever. I actually think at one point in the night i was blankly staring at my computer. I ate something. I did a whole lot of fun nothings! But it was relaxing nonetheless AND i got my homework done like a good kid :) (and i was clean!) Went to be at 11!

No comments: