Wednesday, May 9, 2007

un autre jour de conge

Yes another day off. We have 4 this trimester and my last one is next week! Today was a perfect day. I woke up at 10ish. And i can barely remember what I did ;) I made myself a very good breakfast with oatmeal, and made some of the puff pastry from the day before with eggs! Then I did spring cleaning, did some homework, and then I baked good ole US style chocolate chip cookies! which my roomate said were really yummy. I thought they were ok! Eventually my roomate and I watched The Holiday which was a brillant movie. I was sobbing by the end. I'm such a sap when it comes to romantic movies. sheesh! But I'm glad i watched it. Eventually I practiced piping opera. Then made myself some dinner and while i was eating broke my chair (it was old...im not THAT fat!). And then studied for my exam next week. I know that doesn't sound like a lot for my day off, but I left little tidbits out. I pretty much remained busy all day. But it was a steady busy and good for a day off. Very relaxing. One more day off left...gotta think of something good to do. Hopefully it will be sunny and not raining and gross like this one!

No comments: