Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 9, 2007

Well...i'm not always a good kid. I skipped class today. Didn't feel like going. Many reasons. Just not emotionally up for cooking. Lame excuse I know. In the professional world i can't do that...so I'll milk it for all it's worth now :) hahaha! Anyway....i woke up around 9:30ish and got dressed and ran some needed errands. (ask me this...why do i have so many errands in paris? beats me!) Anyway...i did that and then I went to school for my 12:30 class which was a CD. We learned Sardine salad, Lamb tien, and a nougat yogurt. Eh. I'm glad I didn't skip it because the lamb was very tasty. After class, I was done...so I went and did some grocery shopping. However I came home and ate leftovers. Then I studied, and procrastinated and studied more and pretty much procrastinated. I'm good at that. Eventually I went to bed having not so much accomplished.

No comments: