Monday, May 7, 2007

Dimanche

No creative title today. It was a pretty boring sunday. I woke up at 10. And from 10-2 I napped, cleaned, did laundry, got organized for school (which takes more preparation than you think!), and did some stuff online. Then eventually I left my house and walked Rue Lecourbe which was having an antique sale. I didn't buy anything, but it wasted some time. At 4 pm I plopped myself down at a park near to where I was meeting Sarah for dinner. I fell asleep in the sun for about an hr and a half. Then I woke up and read my book for about another hour. It started to get cool out so I had to put my coat on. Eventually Sarah called and we met at the Convention stop at 6:45 and walked to the Morrocan restuarant we were going to. We both had couscous. It was ok. Nothing to talk to your friends about(ie; you all!). We finished dinner at 9. I walked home, did a few more things, but for some reason i was exhausted so i went to bed by 10. See I told you...pretty boring day. But you know...it was an amazing weekend!

No comments: