Sunday, April 29, 2007

Parc des buttes chaumont

Today was a perfect day...including the rain at the end! I woke up at 10...after I woke up at 7:30 to use the bathroom and forced myself back to sleep! Then I went to the gym and came home and once again procrastinated and left my house at 1ish or thereafter. I took the metro to the 19th district which is on the outskirts of paris and i had to take metros i've never taken before to get to this beautiful park!!! It had a 98 foot waterfall which you will see in the pictures. Also in the pictures, you will see views from atop. Those are from me standing on top of the gazebo which overlook the city. Not the best view but very pretty! I layed down in the grass for an hr and fell asleep to some music. It was so beautiful outside because it wasnt hot out.

After the park I went to a cafe called La Kaskad' Cafe. I had a cafe creme and read my newest book called Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl...HILARIOUS! Then i proceeded to walk and I walked by the CRAZIEST restaurant i have EVER seen in my life. It was a pizzeria, creperie and sushi bar...but get this...it was KOSHER! I mean what?!?!? crazy man! Then i got on a metro and decided to stop at Kaili's on my way home. We watched a few episodes of Weeds (great show!) then she asked if I wanted to order Dominos...no convincing me man! we popped some popcorn while we waited and the pizza came, lauren came, turned on sex and the city and we chowed down. At 9 pm I decided to leave and walk home which brings me to now. I'm about to hit the sack because this is going to be the worst week ever and i apologize now to my blog readers if I don't update on time! Toodles

No comments: