Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May 1, 2007

It's already the first of may!?!?! wow! I've been here for 4 months! Anyway...today we had a day off of school because of May Day. Whatever it was...i accepted it with pleasure :) I woke up at 9:45...i was PLANNING on sleeping the entire day (well as much as I could) but you know me! So I made myself eggs and toast with a side of poptarts! hahaha. yes there is an american grocery store here and everyonce in a while u crave weird things! then at noonish I walked to Trephene and Oscars so they could borrow my computer. And I brought over bananas, Erik Kayser goodies and flowers and Trephene made me banana fritters! Yummers. Then a few hours later...like 6ish they walked me home. Then I spent the night cleaning, doing homework, booking italy, and talking on skype (my new found love!). Other than that it was a peaceful day off! The rest of the week is still hectic though!

No comments: