Friday, April 6, 2007

April 6, 2007

This morning I got to wake up an hr later and I went to the gym and listened to two more french lessons!. I came home ate, showered, and relaxed before heading to school for my 12:30 class. We had a CD. We learned a chicken salad with walnuts, apples, and endives (really tasty!), sea bream fillets, stuffed and wrapped in lettuce, and a yeast cake with creme anglaise and candied almonds. It was all ok. Then after class I went to run errands that can't be posted incase Kaili reads this :) It was for her bday gift! Then I came home at 6 pm, ate dinner, and cleaned my room. After I did homework and caught up on emails and stuff. And I'm done with this blog so bye for now. (if you are wondering why i am so lame today it's because i have school tomorrow at 8:30 am!)

No comments: