Sunday, April 1, 2007

Poisson D'Avril

Yes...the fish of April...it's april fools in french. it's a pretty funny story if you get a chance to google it ;) Anyway...today I spent some more time doing online stuff, learned another french lesson!!! and then Sarah and I went on a walk! A creepy one at that. This is a shoutout to the 4 people who told me the catacombs were beautiful....YOU LIED! I was completely freaked out. i NEVER wanna step foot there again in my life! it was morbid and i will be lucky if i fall asleep tonite. as a matter of fact i have to stop talking about it! Sorry. But i'm glad i went and looked. if you have no clue what i'm talking about...research it. i can't think about them. Then we proceeded to walk and we saw this beautiful street! here is the picture.

Then we walked more and stopped to have a drink. I had this juice that had banana, pineapple, and strawberry juices in it. It was outstanding! Then we walked to this new pastry shop that lauren and i had found the previous day. Then i went home, ate some dinner, and looked for places to travel online (and I also played a nasty april fools joke on kaili and lauren...but it sure was funny!!!). Before I knew it, it was 9:30 and about time for me to get ready for bed! Bonne Nuit

No comments: