Sunday, April 8, 2007

April 7, 2007

Yes...it's a Saturday and I had class at 8:30 am! YUCK! AND it was fish to top it off! Boo. We made the Sea Bream fillets stuffed wrapped in lettuce leaves with jerusalem artichoke puree. Chef wasn't feeling well so he didn't talk much which was nice. Class was fine. Personally, I felt unorganized. Too many parts to the recipe. But I was pleased with the way my presentation looked. Chef said overall my dish was good and he liked it. He said it wasn't hot enough. But the problem is, you plate your dish then wait forever cause he is busy with other people before he gets to you. So oh well.

After class I went to the phone store because again i was having issues with my phone plan....and i tried to score a date with the hottie at the phone store. He asked me to bake him cookies and he told me he'd call me to remind me, so I think that's a good sign! We'll see and I'll keep u posted. But i asked him in french if he would have a drink with me. He laughed. I did too. Ha. Then after that I ran home to drop off my bags and left immediately to run errands. Long day short...I ran around town forever. I came home to drop off bags and then went out one more time to pick up some more stuff then eventually came home to BAKE/COOK! And drink a bottle of champagne! oops ;) Yah mid day buzz while cooking and listening to music! But i had a great time. The kitchen was a mess and i broke a glass, but i made some good products! So before I knew it, it was 9pm and I had to be at Kaili's. So I didn't even get to shower, I grabbed her amazing gift and I booked it to her house and got there at 9:45. I stayed til about 12:30 and then came home. She LOVED her gift. Now I can say what it was. I bought her a TON of american food products at the two american grocery stores we have here plus some extra mexican products like peppers and stuff at this restaurant fajitas. it was a huge basket. I wanted her to have "an american in paris" birthday. She loved it. Anyway...it was a long day and my feet were killing me! bed!

No comments: