Sunday, January 21, 2007

Montmartre

OOOh fun day!!! I tried really hard to sleep in, but because my body is so used to waking up everday at 6:30 is just doesnt wanna sleep that late. However, after waking up every 30 min starting at 8, I finally woke up at 10 for good. I did some laundry, cleaned my room, washed dishes and ironed. At 11 Kaili called and said to come over! We were about to go do our first City Walk together and my 3rd! We've decided that we are gonna swap off who gets to pick every other week and this week was my week! So i chose two cards which went together, Montmartre 1 and 2. I chose these because there were two parts of them which where in the movie Amelie and I got very excited :) Anyway, after we ate some lunch and relaxed a little, we left her house for our adventure. The pictures pretty much say it all. The highlights of the day were Moulin Rouge, Tabac des Deux Moulin (the cafe where Amelie was filmed), Sacre Coure, Au Marche de la Butte (the grocer from Amelie), and some lady singing the street! All of which I have pictures for! Plus you will see in the slide show the AMAZING views that we came upon. I don't know exactly where we were, but they were kodak moments...so i took advantage of them ;) Such a fun day! Then we came home completely exhausted...ate some food and I came home to shower and I'm about to crash any second! LONG week at school but it's gonna be a great one...so if I were you I'd tune in this week! au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fav pic is "Me after crepe".