Sunday, January 14, 2007

Le Louvre

Today I woke up at 9:45 and did my laundry, which is still drying (prolly for the next two days!), vaacuumed my room, washed some dishes, ate the rest of my tart, ironed my uniform, and finally sewed my pants! They were so long something needed to be done! Then I ventured out on another city walk! Today I went to Le Louvre by using another City Walk tour. (I think that is going to be a sunday ritual now--and i'm also going to eat out at one of the places on the card every sunday too...however i couldn't find todays and the first one on the card i passed up cause i wasn't hungry!) Below you will see as many pictures as I could take...without getting yelled at :) Came home, at the rest of my chicken. Now I'm going to chill, prolly read and then hit the hay! I have some stolen internet again so I'll prolly browse the internet and respond to emails. Love to all. Au revoir

No comments: