Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jan 16, 2007

Today was a great day! I woke up, went to PD at 8:30 as usual and watched how to make a cake..which I will describe better when I make it :) And Diplomat's Pudding...which is essentially bread pudding...my fav! However once again they put in that nasty candied fruit...so it didn't taste very good. Anyway, we ended at 11:30, then Kaili and I went out to shop til we dropped. We didn't succeed...but it was fun anyway! First we had some pizza (my first pizza in France!) Not the best...but edible...like all pizza is to me :) Then we shopped around one center and I bought a pair of houndstooth checked peddle pushers which were on sale and are SUPER cute! Love them! Then Melissa, our friend from Switzerland, met up with us! We went to this fabulous department store called Bon Marche...and as usual...I couldn't really afford much :) It was like Nordstrom...but pricier! ha! So I didn't buy anything! We sat down for some mid day coffee/snack then went on our merry way!I went home with Kaili and we went to the Market to shop for food. She cooked me this pasta with veggies. The sauce was made with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, parmesan and prolly some other yummy stuff! It was amazing! It's definately going to be a weekly happening! she is a great cook and I must take her up on her offer to cook me dinner often! So then I came home at 7:30ish...and am going to do the usual...shower, internet, read and bed :) au revoir

No comments: