Saturday, January 6, 2007

Jan 6, 2007

I didn't have school this Saturday :) I woke up at 9:30. Had 1/2 a baguette for breakfast. Left the house and took 3 metros (i'll explain those later...but they are easy compared to chi) to get to BHV (a great department store) FINALLY got my adapter amongst other stuff! Walked around and ran into a few H&Ms, McDonalds, and Marais...which is the town for gay people. There were rainbow flags in the window. I felt comfortable :) heehee. Anyway...walked around for a while. Then came home, went to the grocery store...but i don't need to buy much because my roomate said because you get to take home everything you make at school u never have to buy anything! so i bought like butter and jelly for the bread i eat...but not much! i did have a craving for ice cream. So for lunch i had ice cream and a banana! i love eating ;) anyway...then i showered and blow dried my hair FINALLY! felt great! oh and i finally got on the computer and i've been blogging for hours! but i'm up to date! Now, I'm about to go eat what my roomate made at school today and some of my soup and then relax. More blogging after next week at school. Like I said...feel free to contact me ;) Au revoir.

No comments: