Saturday, January 6, 2007

Jan 4, 2007

First day of school! I walked to school and got a little lost, but not horrible. Got there at 9 am (started at 9:30). I had a chocolate croissant and coffee, black! Filled out paper work, listened to people speak, ate a plain croissant, got my uniform, toured school, and then ate some bread and cheese. Hey free food...i'm taking advantage! Then around 1 pm I was done for the day. Then hell began again! I went to 4 banks before the 5th one gave me a bank account. Then the mobile place wouldnt give me a phone because I haven't recieved my bank card in the mail yet! I argued with the guy for an hr (in english!) about it. Then i went to get shoes for school. Then yet again i went to look for a converter. (p.s. i didn't bore u with stories about all the stores I went to looking for a converter and couldn't find one...but i went to atleast 7!) Well I came home and was famished again (i've already lost weight...but i'm eating so much crap and not counting a single calorie which is AMAZING!!!! i love it) Bee (that' what Belinda, my flatmate, goes by) and I went to eat chinese food then I came home and CRASHED! long day and it was not even a real school day!

No comments: