Saturday, January 6, 2007

Expliquer

I am going to explain school briefly. I am taking Le Gran Diplome. That includes Cuisine (C) and Patisserie (P). Now there are 3 parts to this Diplome. Basic, Intermediate and Superior. (B, I, S) I am currently in Basic Cuisine AND Basic Patisserie. I graduate March 16th from them both. Then I continue on. I graduate from the ENTIRE program Aug 29th. Anyway, classes work like this. I have a Demonstration (D) class whether it be in Cuisine or Patisserie what I do is sit and watch the Chef make something. Then later that day or the next day I have a Practical (P) and actually make what I watched the Chef make. I have a timetable of my schedule. It changes EVERYDAY! It is never the same. They are in sections of 3 hours. 8:30-11:30, 12:30-3:30, 3:30-6:30, and 6:30-9:30. I usually go from 8:30-6:30 Monday thru Saturday. If I'm lucky, I have one or two days where I only have 8:30-11:30 or 3:30. And once in a while I get a Saturday off. I have 4 times where I have to be there til 9:30. When I blog it will look like this CD (Cuisine Demo) PP (Pastry Practical) you get the point. Anyway...that's school. Questions...comment ;)

No comments: